Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Maya API Learning Resources

I am on a journey to learn about the Maya API using Python and C++. Below are some helpful blogs, and Autodesk documentation that I have found useful in my development. Feel free to leave a comment below to add to the list.

Autodesk:
Autodesk Maya Developers:

Maya 2014 API Docs:

Maya 2013 API Docs:

Maya Station:

User groups:
Google Group, Python Programming for Autodesk Maya:

Blogs:
Casual Learner:

Chad Vernon:

Chris Devito:

Chris Evans:

Cyrille Fauvel:

Daisuke Maki:

DJX:

Dimitry Kachkovski:

Dorian Fevrier:

Dunham Lee:

Ethan Shilling:

Jordan Hueckstaedt:

Koichi Tamura:

Mattias Bergbom:

Marco Giordano

Meng Xie:

Michael Tsai:

Parzival Roethlein:

Richard Kazuo Maegaki:

Sam Hodge:

Serge Scherbakov:

Volker:

WarpCat:

Video Training:
CGCircuit:


6 comments:

top erection pills said...

Hello to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this web site, and your views are good for new users.

Eddie Blogger said...

Nice post! Now I am enjoying my PES 2017 PC

ali shekh said...

Adobe Photoshop / Premiere Elements Crack
Apowersoft Video Editor Crack
TouchCopy Crack
SmartFTP Crack
PhotoPad Image Editor Pro Crack
DVDFab Player Crack

Johny Sins said...

I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Easy To Direct Download Pc Software But thankfully, I recently visited a website named pcfiled
VideoScribe Crack

aliniaz said...

I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provides new knowledge to me.
iTop VPN
ESET Smart Security Premium
Switch Sound File Converter

Tech Soft Pedia said...

I just finished reading your article and found it incredibly informative and well-researched. The insights you shared about [specific point] were particularly eye-opening. I'm actually working on a similar topic on my own website, [Techsoftpedia.com], and I recently published an article on [Is quantum computing useful for optimization problems]. I believe it complements your content well and could provide additional value to your readers. If you'd like, you can find it here: Is quantum computing useful for optimization problems